Sunday, December 25, 2022

Charly Bliss



 "Charly Bliss is an American four-piece power pop band formed in Brooklyn, New York, in 2011 comprising Eva Hendricks (lead vocals, guitar), Spencer Fox (vocals, guitar), Sam Hendricks (drums), and Dan Shure (vocals, bass)" - LastFM


Hello, happy holidays!

 uploading this today because I mistakenly thought I had uploaded it a long time ago and sent other people to search for something they couldn't find, Whoops!


anyway, as the small descriptions says above Charly Bliss plays a blend of alt rock power pop music that just sounds good, but it is definitely an acquired taste as the lead singers voice (Eva Hendricks) voice is not a very common voice in my opinion, matching that with shrill highs might be off-putting to some, I would compare her voice something similar to that of Agusta Koch (formerly of Cayetana, currently of gladie) this is just my ears making a comparison, someone might listen to both and think they sound nothing alike.

I'm including one of their earliest releases "EP" circa 2011, I thought this was out on the internet but I guess not? there are videos of Eva singing in her bedroom these songs on acoustic somewhere on youtube she must've been 17 or 18 so very cool to see how far they've come.


Secondly, I'm sharing their 2nd EP titled " A lot to say" (2013) more polished album actually has a lot of bangers aside from the Gigantic pixies cover and Heart of Glass Blondie cover which are both very good.


Lastly I'm including "Steal my sunshine" which is was an A.V Undercover cover (audio only although I have the video somewhere) and another cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You (which i think they now officially released) anyway including those for the holiday season.


ENJOY!




EP (2011)


1) April
2) Easy
3) Gone
4) Some Girls
5) Sleep Talking



A Lot To Say (2013)


1) A Lot to Say
2) Friends
3) Safe
4) Wait
5) Heart of Glass (Blondie Cover)
6) Gigantic (Pixies Cover)


All I Want For Christmas Is You (single)


Steal My Sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment