Saturday, February 10, 2024

st. geme


 
I have nothing to say about this band, I have 0 band history, about any previous or music that followed after this EP

with that out of the way

St. Geme  formed around 2008 in Hollister / Monterey, Califronia (information from LastFM)

beyond that the musicians are as follows

Michael Glines

Alaina Musich

Brett Nickel

Zachary McPherson

and 

Andy Snyder

who are now later in other musical projects, Alaina is a piano teacher as well as a solo artist, michael and brett played together in Sugar Sauce around 2014 / 15

as for Zachary and Andy I haven't found anything concrete on them currently




as for their sound for this album I'd say it's a mixture of indie alternative with some emo? undertones, I know I am not describing that properly but it's a blend of all three, something at first I wasn't sure if i was going to add to this blog as it might not have fit the somewhat theme I have of alternative and emo music, but after a couple of listens (only 4 songs) , I could tell that it deserves a place here


 


1) Nothing Here
2) Massacre At Stillbrook
3) Near Death Experience
4) Civilian

No comments:

Post a Comment